www.HyperSmash.com

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Let me know what you think

I am trying out a new blogging application that will hopefully allow me to blog more often. It is the Blogger app for the iPod Touch, making blogging away from my laptop a fairly easy accomplishment. I am going to experiment with it over the next few days and please let me know what you think. I know some people still read my blog, last month 1,000 people visited here, but I am fairly certain most of the readers I had a few years ago no longer visit due to my lack of posting. I am hoping to change that with new ways for me to blog in order to build up readership and to exercise my writing again.

If some of you are willing to visit the blog again, maybe spread around to friends, and leave some feedback I would very much appreciate that.

Do you has favorite blogging tools and apps? How is the formatting with the current app I am using? Lead everything in the comments section.

Anthony

1 comment:

  1. Not sure what blogging is in my age but I'm here for you love you

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting. Keep it civil. I reserve the right to delete comments if necessary, but I do not like to do that so do not harass other readers and all will be well.

Spam is not tolerated, nor are assholes.