www.HyperSmash.com

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

2012 has brought many great things

February seems like a lifetime ago.

Since my last post I turned another year older, Ashley brought a beautiful baby boy into the world and we named him Harrison, and I have finished nursing school, started working as a nurse, and will take the NCLEX sometime this summer.  Time seems to have passed quickly, and it always seem to move much faster when time is what you have the least.

Reading Area Community College
Registered Nursing
Class of 2012


Graduating from Nursing School has been a huge accomplishment.  It is one of the hardest things I have ever done.  Despite already having a degree, Nursing school was so much harder to accomplish and it took everything I had to do it.  Now that it is over I have some great memories of the friends that I2012 made and some of them will be remain in my life for years to come.


I have also been hired in a nursing position in a local Long Term Care facility in a Float Pool position.  It is not a full transition into nursing just yet, and I still have my other job, but it is a step until full time positions open up in a saturated market in this area and I can actually practice the skills in order to keep them.

The most exciting thing to happen in my life is that my amazing wife Ashley gave birth to our son Harrison.  The birth of a child is truly life changing.  That sounds like a horrible cliche, but it completely and utterly true.  Life with Harrison, the two months so far, has been amazing.  He is beginning to smile when Ashley or I walk into the room, and that smile is what I love to see everyday.  He, without a doubt, makes every day awesome.






2012 has definitely brought exciting things to the Life of Anthony and it looks like it will only get better from here.  Now with school over I should have more time to blog, so stay tuned for more to come and share it with my family.




-Anthony


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and commenting. Keep it civil. I reserve the right to delete comments if necessary, but I do not like to do that so do not harass other readers and all will be well.

Spam is not tolerated, nor are assholes.