www.HyperSmash.com

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Weigh-in day. One week after starting.

This morning I weighed myself to see what my progress was for the first week.  Here are the numbers

Starting weight (August 1 2011) 433.2 lbs
Today's weight (August 7 2011) 420.2 lbs
Total weight loss                         13 lbs


I am definitely happy with those results.

Be sure to check out the blog post I made late last night.  It talks about tracking my food, and I looked at the McDonald's nutrition info to chart how much I was eating a few times a week.  It surprised me.  Go read Updates on living healthy and examining my old eating habits (ie, how Horrible McDonald's is for you.)

Anthony

PS

I will be adding a new page to this blog just to track my weight.  I will still post about it, but I also want a page with my weights over time.

2 comments:

Thanks for reading and commenting. Keep it civil. I reserve the right to delete comments if necessary, but I do not like to do that so do not harass other readers and all will be well.

Spam is not tolerated, nor are assholes.