www.HyperSmash.com

Thursday, April 28, 2011

September 11:My most viewed blog post

I have been reviewing the statistics for my blog, thanks to the "Stats" feature has added (I can finally delete the other stats trackers taking up room on my blog), and I have seen that a majority of my page hits have come from my blog post that was a memorial to September 11.  It is simple and beautiful post, a couple pictures and a list of every life lost that day.  A reflection of the terror, the heartache, the fear and the subsequent anger that we all felt.  I posted that in 2008, 7 years after 9/11, and even now I still get emotional over that day.  That single day has, in one or another, shaped the lives of those in my generation and the next;  I hope that we may never forget.

Take a quick look at my September 11th post and take a moment to remember those that sacrificed all that day, and those that have sacrificed all since then.

Anthony

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and commenting. Keep it civil. I reserve the right to delete comments if necessary, but I do not like to do that so do not harass other readers and all will be well.

Spam is not tolerated, nor are assholes.