www.HyperSmash.com

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Blog revamp done, funny Obama video, and more

As always, anyone reading this from Facebook notes, should go to thelifeofanthony.blogspot.com for the full experience

The reworking of the blog is complete, for now, and it looks and feels much better.  I have removed much of the clutter, and changed the layout and will do my best to keep it this way.  Let me know how you like the new layout.

Okay now on to more important things.  I have learned how to use the page break future here, which allows me to make longer posts shorter on the main page by inserting a link that you can click on to read more of that post. It is sort of like those other cool websites that have headlines that you can click to see more.  I will be using it in the future to help keep the blog looking streamlined.

Remember to read my wife's blog A Heart Full of Grace, a Soul Generated by Love about her upcoming trip to Africa, and follow along as she is there.  The days are ticking away until the trip, she we are preparing full force around here.

And finally, a funny video I found which is a parody of the POTUS's campaign ads. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and commenting. Keep it civil. I reserve the right to delete comments if necessary, but I do not like to do that so do not harass other readers and all will be well.

Spam is not tolerated, nor are assholes.