www.HyperSmash.com

Monday, December 14, 2009

Firefly

I have begun watching the television series "Firefly" for the second time. I found this show last summer and have loved it ever since. It only lasted one season, but I believe it was for other reasons then the show itself. The show is great, so to be pulled after 1 season seems like a waste; must be politics that I do not understand. Anyway, if you have never seen Firefly, I suggest you watch it, and then watch the movie "Serenity", as the movie wraps up the series. Once you watch it you will fall in love.

1 comment:

  1. One problem was Fox network running the episodes out of order.

    After Fox pulled the plug on Terminator: SCC, I am done with them.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting. Keep it civil. I reserve the right to delete comments if necessary, but I do not like to do that so do not harass other readers and all will be well.

Spam is not tolerated, nor are assholes.