www.HyperSmash.com

Monday, June 15, 2009

A wedding picture is worth more than a thousand words

Tomorrow will be one month since Ashley and I have gotten married, and I would like to share with you some of the happiest moments of my life from that evening. These are some of the professional pictures taken by the photographer, Chuck Eckenroth. He is an absolutely amazing photographer and was not only very professional, but was also an awesome guy, going above and beyond his own job in order to make sure Ashley and I had a great wedding. All of the photos are linked to his website through links he has provided and are thus used with permission and while on this blog are still under his copyright.

Without further adieu, enjoy some of these photos (do not worry, I will post more as time goes on).

Alt Text

Alt Text
This the woman that takes my breath away.

Alt Text
"... and I promise to love you and honor you all the days of my life."

Alt Text
My Parents
Alt Text
Ashley's parents.

Alt Text
My best man, my best friend, Junie.

Alt Text
The Maid of Honor, Ashley's sister, Megan.

Alt Text
For the first time in public...Mr. and Mrs. Anthony Cosenza

Alt Text
Thank you for sharing this special day with us.



I hope you enjoyed those pictures as much as Ashley and I enjoyed the day. More pictures will come in the future. If you would like to see more photos of our wedding from Chuck's professional website you can click on the following link Anthony and Ashley's wedding by Chuch Eckenroth

Love and Blessings,
Anthony

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and commenting. Keep it civil. I reserve the right to delete comments if necessary, but I do not like to do that so do not harass other readers and all will be well.

Spam is not tolerated, nor are assholes.