www.HyperSmash.com

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

My blog is rated PG-13

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets




Apparently my blog is rated PG-13, which I am a bit annoyed about, I was hoping for something a little more...maybe NC-17 or something. My blog was rated PG-13 because of the presence of the words "gun","hell", and "shit". I wonder if that sentence went something like this "I hope the liberals who shit on my gun rights go straight to communist hell". Oh I can only hope.

Go find out what your rating is, I know some of you talk about guns a lot more than I do, so this should be a fun little turn out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and commenting. Keep it civil. I reserve the right to delete comments if necessary, but I do not like to do that so do not harass other readers and all will be well.

Spam is not tolerated, nor are assholes.