www.HyperSmash.com

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Married!

Hi everyone. I don't have much time right now, but I just wanted to drop in for a quick update. Ashley and I have just arrived home from our honeymoon, which was fantastic. The weather was great, the lack of tourists was great, the forget about everything else mindset was more than great...it was fantastic.

Shortly I will post some pictures from the wedding and write about our wedding adventure. Until then just hang tight and some pictures will be posted within the next week, as well as some stories about the wedding itself.

If you were not there, trust me when I say that the wedding was beautiful and went as smoothly as anything ever has, and the reception was a party that people will talk about for a long time. Even our photographer said that Ashley and I are one of the best couple's he has ever worked for and that he was having a blast being there with us. He even stayed about an hour later than we hired him for just so he could get more pictures and enjoy the fun time he was having. I am sure the fact that we told him he could drink freely, and eat all the appetizers he wanted during the cocktail hour also helped him have a good time. I will post pictures as I get them and I will blog as much as I can as I spend the next week or so getting life in order.

Anthony

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and commenting. Keep it civil. I reserve the right to delete comments if necessary, but I do not like to do that so do not harass other readers and all will be well.

Spam is not tolerated, nor are assholes.