www.HyperSmash.com

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Obama, Transparency, and Lies

Okay so first I would like to say welcome back Anthony, welcome back to the blogging world. Yes I am going to welcome myself back and I will kick it off with a bang. It has been 2 months since Obama has been sworn in as the Commander in Chief and once again we have a President and a Congress that has no regard for the American People and the Constitution. I did this with Bush, and I will now continue to do it with Obama, thus I will be relentless in my calling out of Obama. This is what I ask all of you; are you a Patriot, do you love your country, do you believe it is the Constitution and not politicians that dictate how this country should be run? If you have answered yes to these questions, then I beg you, do not blindly follow the new shepherd, instead wake up and be the American that was our ancestors. Question authority, speak out against your local politicians when they do wrong, and when they do not have your interests at heart TELL THEM!!!!!

Now for your viewing pleasure, Obama and his lies about transparency. Very interesting.



Also, remember to check out Campaign for Liberty (campaignforliberty.com), for talking points, fliers, handouts, and other ways to get active. In this political era, it is no time to be apathetic, the revolution starts with a small band of patriots, and ends with a free society. Make the choice to be free.

Anthony

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and commenting. Keep it civil. I reserve the right to delete comments if necessary, but I do not like to do that so do not harass other readers and all will be well.

Spam is not tolerated, nor are assholes.