www.HyperSmash.com

Friday, February 13, 2009

Updates

I know I have been fairly quiet lately, but never fear I will have regular posts up soon. I had a reader ask what is in my first aid kit, and that post will be coming soon. My first aid kit will grow a little in the next month. I am getting certified in Basic Life Support and thus I will change my first kit as necessary to use those skills if they are needed.

As always I have some political opinions and I will post them as well.

So hang tight my friends, I am alive and I will begin to post and visit your wonderful blogs very soon, probably after the weekend as tomorrow (FEB 14) is not only Valentine's Day but also my birthday!

Anthony

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and commenting. Keep it civil. I reserve the right to delete comments if necessary, but I do not like to do that so do not harass other readers and all will be well.

Spam is not tolerated, nor are assholes.