www.HyperSmash.com

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

The White House Blog

You will now notice on my sidebar, there is a new blog roll dedicated solely for the purpose of The White House Blog. Why have I done this? Although I am not an Obama supporter, the White House website claims that the blog will be able to give quick updates on policies, votes, and what is going on with the President. I believe this to be fairly revolutionary for politics, and if it does what it says it is going to do, it will help with transparency. The entire White House website (whitehouse.gov) has been changed and it does look like a pretty nice website and has President Obama's upcoming agenda. It will be a useful tool for those of us who challenge him and for those who are supporters of the President.

With that being said, the new blog roll will sit just above my normal blog roll and updates can be readily found there.

Anthony

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and commenting. Keep it civil. I reserve the right to delete comments if necessary, but I do not like to do that so do not harass other readers and all will be well.

Spam is not tolerated, nor are assholes.