www.HyperSmash.com

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Is dissent still patriotic?



A friend from high school reminded of the fact that during the Bush administration the Democrats touted the slogan about dissent being patriotic. Now that Obama is being elected and people such as myself are opposed to Obama, those same democrats are crying foul.

I agree, dissent is patriotic, our Founding Fathers thought the same, as a a matter of fact I believe that Thomas Jefferson was the one who said dissent is patriotic. With that being said, I will continue to dissent when I do not like something. Dissension is patriotic, even if it is your candidate that people do not agree with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and commenting. Keep it civil. I reserve the right to delete comments if necessary, but I do not like to do that so do not harass other readers and all will be well.

Spam is not tolerated, nor are assholes.