www.HyperSmash.com

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

You ain't seen nothin' yet

So far we just have rain here but I noticed it was much, much colder this morning when I went outside The Winter Weather Watch has been changed to a Winter Weather Advisory.....ohhhhhh ahhhhhh
THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE IN MOUNT HOLLY HAS ISSUED A WINTER
WEATHER ADVISORY FOR BERKS...LEHIGH..CHESTER...MONTGOMERY AND
BUCKS COUNTIES OF SOUTHEAST PENNSYLVANIA...WHICH IS IN EFFECT
FROM 3 PM THIS AFTERNOON TO 11 AM EST WEDNESDAY. THE WINTER STORM
WATCH IS NO LONGER IN EFFECT.

We also now have a Hazardous weather outlook.

Okay, not a big deal, but I wanted to post this so I could post the maps.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and commenting. Keep it civil. I reserve the right to delete comments if necessary, but I do not like to do that so do not harass other readers and all will be well.

Spam is not tolerated, nor are assholes.