www.HyperSmash.com

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Why I like British Parliament

Yes you heard me correctly, I like British Parliament but not for the reasons you might think. From time to time I am known to watch Parliament on CSPAN, usually in the wee hours of the morning when insomnia has set in and does not go away easily. I think the debate is hilarious. It is more like men and women in a bar cheering for their side and jeering at the other. This short 14sec video will show you what I mean. Check out the guys doing the "we're not worthy" motion.....if anything good ever came from a British Parliament it is the sheer comedic factor. Some days I wish our own governmental debate was more like this, at least then it would prove to me that our politicians are actually paying attention



Anthony

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and commenting. Keep it civil. I reserve the right to delete comments if necessary, but I do not like to do that so do not harass other readers and all will be well.

Spam is not tolerated, nor are assholes.