www.HyperSmash.com

Monday, December 15, 2008

I am not sure what you thought this blog was about, or what the hell you were looking for.

So I was checking out some of my site meter stats, as I am always interested to know how people get to my blog. That is when I found this little gem.



If you look at what I have highlighted in yellow the search is for pictures of naked Chinese gymnasts. I did not write about naked Chinese gymnasts, but during the Olympics I wrote about the Chinese gymnast scandal.

I know what you are looking for, and I am hoping that you were not looking for the same Chinese gymnasts I was writing about. Those gymnasts were underage, very underage, and that is indeed what you were looking for I hope you are being watched by the FBI. I am saddened that yahoo search engines brought that person here.

True they could have been looking for adult Chinese gymnasts who happen to be naked, and I certainly hope that is true.

Anthony

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and commenting. Keep it civil. I reserve the right to delete comments if necessary, but I do not like to do that so do not harass other readers and all will be well.

Spam is not tolerated, nor are assholes.