www.HyperSmash.com

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Great Blog writer's that I have been neglecting

I have seemingly, and mistakenly over looked a few blog's. These are blogs that I either read on a regular basis or should read on a regular basis but have not added them to the blog roll simply because I have forgotten to do so. They are all great blogs and go well with the rest of the blogs I read. Here they are in no particular order:

(click the names to go to the blog)
Texas Fred's
The American Conservative
Call me Ahab
Bayou Renaissance Man

My apologies for not adding you sooner, but you will be added to the blog roll now.

Enjoy fellow readers.

Anthony

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and commenting. Keep it civil. I reserve the right to delete comments if necessary, but I do not like to do that so do not harass other readers and all will be well.

Spam is not tolerated, nor are assholes.