www.HyperSmash.com

Monday, November 17, 2008

Weight Loss Update

I am one week into my weight loss and this past week I lost 4.8 pounds, which bring me down to 393.6 pounds. Yes I have a long way to go, but I plan on taking it one day at a time and to never look back. I have set short term goals of at least 10 pounds every two weeks and a long term goal of 150 pounds by November 12, 2009. One day at a time makes it much easier to deal with.

I have stopped the 3 day heart diet and have only been doing to 1600 calorie diet. The 3 day diet gave very little food and was based on a chemical breakdown, and while the weight loss would be significant I was beginning to feel sick by the end of the first day. I broke the 3 day diet by eating an apple which raised my blood sugar and made me feel much better. Perhaps in the weeks leading up to the wedding, after I am used to eating smaller amounts of food (ie the correct amounts of food), I will go to the 3 day diet in order to drop the last few pounds I can. At this point I will use the 1600 calorie diet and lose the weight 1 pound at a time, 1 day at a time, until finally I am slim, fit, and healthy.

But this is not something with a definitive end. I have already decided that this is a life long change, a journey that will really never end. At some point I will be able to grab some pizza, or have that slice of cake, but now is not the time for that, I spent the past 22 years doing that, now is the time for healthy foods and a healthy life.

So here is to the rest of my life, and to your as well. If there is anyone who needs some encouragement, or would ;like to ask some questions, drop me a line.

Also I just signed up for a free website called sparkpeople.com, it has a lot of valuable resources for weight loss as well as menu's diet plans, goal trackers, articles, and a great group of people, essentially everything you would ever need to start your journey, stay the course, and find the help and strength when you get derailed. Check it out.

Anthony

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and commenting. Keep it civil. I reserve the right to delete comments if necessary, but I do not like to do that so do not harass other readers and all will be well.

Spam is not tolerated, nor are assholes.