www.HyperSmash.com

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Obama voters are the dumbest people around (and the media makes them that way)

This video has solidified that Obama voters are some of the dumbest people alive. Watch this video and you will see what I mean. I am partly appalled and partly afraid. Now before you go bashing me for saying that Obama voters are dumb, I have loved ones who voted for Obama, and yes I believe that single vote to be the stupidest mistake they have ever made. I am not sure what type of person can vote for Obama after knowing his policies, especially re-distribution of wealth and his policies on disarming the American public. If you vote for someone without knowing their, without understanding them than you are stupid. If you know his policies and understand them and you still voted for him, you are the biggest fucking idiot on the face of the planet.

Now for your viewing pleasure, the video showing the stupidity of the people who voted for Obama.



For Liberty,
Anthony

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and commenting. Keep it civil. I reserve the right to delete comments if necessary, but I do not like to do that so do not harass other readers and all will be well.

Spam is not tolerated, nor are assholes.