www.HyperSmash.com

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Man shot with 20,000 paintballs (awesome video)

Today I began using Google Reader (and shortly all of the blogs I read will be perused through Google Reader as well as long they have a feed enabled), and I am really glad that I did. I subscribed to some feeds and that is how I came across this video. It is Adam and Jamie from the Mythbusters, and apparently they have created a machine that will shoot a large quantity of paint balls at a high rate of speed. Adam shoots these paint balls at Jamie, but I do not want to spoil it so here is the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and commenting. Keep it civil. I reserve the right to delete comments if necessary, but I do not like to do that so do not harass other readers and all will be well.

Spam is not tolerated, nor are assholes.