www.HyperSmash.com

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Which Western Bad-Ass am I?

H/T to Assrot

I am tied between Clint Eastwood and John Wayne, I could not ask for anything better. They gave me a tie breaker and the question was whether I like a stiff drink now and then...and again, and again, and again or if I am the wrong man to threaten. While I do like a good drink....I am not the person you want to comne and threaten. While I tend to be non-violent, but when you threaten me, and you have the means to immediately carry it out....well I am indeed the wrong man to threaten. Sorry but the life of some scum bag is not more valuable than mine.









You Scored as Clint Eastwood

Names aren't important as you dish out steaming bowls of piping hot brutality to your enemies. You also enjoy a good spaghetti dinner once in a while.








Clint Eastwood

88%






John Wayne

88%






Charles Bronson

75%






Lee Marvin

50%






Lee Van Cleef

50%




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and commenting. Keep it civil. I reserve the right to delete comments if necessary, but I do not like to do that so do not harass other readers and all will be well.

Spam is not tolerated, nor are assholes.