www.HyperSmash.com

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Well no shit....my politial test score

I was not surprised by the results, apparently I am a Libertarian. Okay actually I am Conservative Republican in the truest sense of the word. But in today's Republican party they consider me a Libertarian. But is smaller government and more self responsibility such a bad thing?

You are a

Social Liberal
(68% permissive)

and an...

Economic Conservative
(75% permissive)

You are best described as a:

Libertarian




Link: The Politics Test on Ok Cupid
Also : The OkCupid Dating Persona Test


Hat tip to Better and Better

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and commenting. Keep it civil. I reserve the right to delete comments if necessary, but I do not like to do that so do not harass other readers and all will be well.

Spam is not tolerated, nor are assholes.