www.HyperSmash.com

Friday, September 26, 2008

Obama Issues Cease and Desist Orders to the NRA and broadcast venues

So Barack Obama does not like the ads that the NRA is running, the ads that are based on Barack's very own voting record. He has issued Cease and Desist orders to stop the ads, threatening a loss of broadcast licenses.

Barack Obama needs to get the message that just because the ads are bad for him, he can not forcibly silence someone. That is called fascism.

Because I do not have, nor do I need a broadcast license to show videos or write whatever I want really, below is one of the video ads. If you want to violate my rights as well drop by my house and let me know and we can have a nice long discussion about my rights.




Anthony

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and commenting. Keep it civil. I reserve the right to delete comments if necessary, but I do not like to do that so do not harass other readers and all will be well.

Spam is not tolerated, nor are assholes.