www.HyperSmash.com

Thursday, September 25, 2008

CALL/email YOUR SENATOR OR REP. TO OPPOSE THE $700BN BAILOUT!

With the acquisition of Fannie and Freddie the government became the nations largest mortgage lender. If this bailout goes through the government will also be the worlds largest insurer. Do you know what it is called when your debts are owed to the government? You are no longer a citizen, you are a serf, and it is called a serfdom.

Welcome to the United Kingdom of America, peasants. King George expects his taxes, get to work.

I urge everyone to call or email their representatives to oppose the $700 billion bailout. If you go to http://www.congress.org/congressorg/home/ and go to the right hand side of the page you will be able to input your zip code. This will then allow you to use the form on that website to send an email to your senator or representative. I urge you to send it to all of them. Here is sample letter you can use, or you can write your own.

Dear Senator/Representative:

You MUST reject the Paulson/Bernanke plan for bailing out and propping up reckless banks at taxpayer expense. This is madness to ask us, the taxpayers, to cover the liabilities of Wall Street. We are tired of being fleeced. If you vote to support this plan, I will do everything in my power to remove you from office before you can give away any more of our money to failed businessmen.

Thank you, [Your name]


You can also call the Capital Hill switchboard at: (202) 224-3121

Here is a one page flier explaining the whole situation and what can be done. This can easily be printed and handed out to people or hung up, or you can use it just to get familiar what is happening.

I for one am no slave, nor am I serf. Patrick Henry once said: "I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"

You alone have the power to either make your rep vote wisely, or fire them.

For Liberty,
Anthony

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and commenting. Keep it civil. I reserve the right to delete comments if necessary, but I do not like to do that so do not harass other readers and all will be well.

Spam is not tolerated, nor are assholes.