www.HyperSmash.com

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Well look at that

So I was wandering through my site meter results and found this little gem. Apparently someone from the House of Representatives has been reading my blog. What exactly they have been reading is what I wrote some time ago about, the "Read the Bills Act". If you want to read that blog post it can be found here

Anyway, here the screen shot. I thought it was pretty cool. Hopefully this politician is a repeat visitor to my blog because that probably means they have the same opinions politically as I do, and that would be in the best interest of the people.



Peace,
Anthony

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and commenting. Keep it civil. I reserve the right to delete comments if necessary, but I do not like to do that so do not harass other readers and all will be well.

Spam is not tolerated, nor are assholes.