www.HyperSmash.com

Friday, August 8, 2008

Paris Hilton vs Obama vs McCain (She actually makes sense)

Everyone has seen the McCain Campaign Ad comparing Obama to Paris Hilton and Britney Spears. Here is a "campaign ad" for Paris Hilton that mocks this campaign ad and then I realized that what she said actually made more sense than anything Obama or McCain had said. Obviously this was fed to her by the videos producer Chris Henchy and writer/director Adam McKay

I thought this video was pretty funny and I love anything that pokes fun at political figures. Without further ado, here is the video. Enjoy!

See more Paris Hilton videos at Funny or Die


Laugh Often,
Anthony

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and commenting. Keep it civil. I reserve the right to delete comments if necessary, but I do not like to do that so do not harass other readers and all will be well.

Spam is not tolerated, nor are assholes.