www.HyperSmash.com

Sunday, August 31, 2008

The Anthony Defense and Ammo Fund

Well I have decided to put a donate button onto my blog. The reason is this, my little city of gang bangers and criminals is becoming increasingly more dangerous, and as a recent college graduate in this city it is hard to find a job. Why is it hard to find a job you may ask? Well countless people have told me that I am over qualified for the many positions in my hometown. However, instead of belly aching over this I have decided to go back to school for nursing where I will be able to make more money in the long run and do something that I will enjoy.

At any rate, with money being tight I have not been able to buy the handgun that I had intended on buying to join the ranks of my fellow concealed carry owners, and to guard my home, myself, and my family in this city. Thus I have decided to unveil the (cue music and flashing lights) ANTHONY DEFENSE AND AMMO FUND.

If people do decide to contribute I will keep people up to date and will post pictures when I manage to buy the gun (and holster and ammo).

So let it be known that from this day forward the Defense and Ammo Fund is open and ready for donations.

Anthony

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and commenting. Keep it civil. I reserve the right to delete comments if necessary, but I do not like to do that so do not harass other readers and all will be well.

Spam is not tolerated, nor are assholes.