www.HyperSmash.com

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Woman Trades Sex for Gas

As I write this I am using a new blog editor so please bear with me. I am currently reading a July 2 news report from thesmokinggun.com about a Kentucky woman named Angela Eversole, 34, who traded sex with Kenneth Nowak for a $100 gas card for Speedway, as well as for some other gifts. The two were picked up by police at a Comfort Inn and Nowak is being charged with promoting prostitution while Eversole is being charged with prostitution and, get this, a charge for conducting business without and occupational license. I think the prosecution is stretching a bit with the last charge, I am not sure she can be charged for not having something that is not even available, but I digress on that point. A local prosecutor in Kentucky said that it is sad to see someone selling themselves for about 25 gallons worth of gas.

I think the sad thing is not that she sold her body for gas but that she had to sell her body gas. I do not blame her for doing it, she is the victim of a government, that for one thing has no business regulating what two consenting adults do with each other and for another has caused such a decline in the economy, and gas prices to rocket that people are resorting to having sex for gas. The government absolutely has no right to tell you or I what to do with our property, which includes our bodies and the government has no right to tell you what sort of labor you conduct in order to make a living, as long as those things do not take away the liberties of others. Am I advocating prostitution? Yes so long as it does not infringe on anothers liberties.

So I would say to that prosecutor, who has really committed the bigger crime? A woman who had to resort to sex to pay for gas, or a government who has caused this woman to resort to this, a government who has taken away this as with so many other liberties.


Peace out,
Anthony

2 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHA. I'm sorry, it is sad, I agree that times have gotten so hard for us all, but it is QUITE hilarious of what she is being charged...I mean really, come now...police all people who are having sex to make through life, or no one at all..I'd prefer the second option. What people do in private is their business if it is ok with all parties involved..

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a sad state of affairs when you have to sell yourself for gas. I would have wanted at least $200! HA HA! I wonder what the other items were.

    I saw your post on fuel my blog and stopped by!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting. Keep it civil. I reserve the right to delete comments if necessary, but I do not like to do that so do not harass other readers and all will be well.

Spam is not tolerated, nor are assholes.