www.HyperSmash.com

Friday, July 11, 2008

Improvements to my blog, games, chat and more

Anyone who has visited my blog recently has noticed some new changes that I am excited about. I am working on a new layout because this looks a bit sloppy, or I may just have to move some stuff around. Anyway, I want you to spend some time on my blog and have a good time there. The first few things you will notice. I have added a question and comment form on my blog, this is a form that you can submit and it will email it directly to me. If you do not want your questions or comments to appear in the blog itself this is a great option, and I look forward to hearing from you all. You can now also subscribe to my blog using feedburner which looks like this

You will also notice something called Fuel My Blog which looks like this


all you have to do is click on the black button where the arrow is in the picture and you can fuel my blog. This will move my blog up in the rankings and attract more readers for me. This only takes a few seconds. If you own a blog this is also important because if you leave a link to your blog in your comment when you fuel my blog I will make sure I come and read your blog as well. Better yet, you can also join fuel my blog and join the same community of bloggers.

You will also notice a chat box on the right side of the page. This has two functions, as a message board and as an Instant Messenger. It will allow you to leave messages visible there on the board as well as instantly chat with anyone else reading my blog at the time. You can even chat with me while I am there. This is what the chat box looks like:


There are a few more cool things happening with my blog including the ability to read my blog in other languages. If you look on the right hand side of my blog you will see different flags that you can click on to translate my page to your native langauge. So tell your friends about this cool feature and they can read it in any language they feel comfortable. I will looking to add more languages soon but right now there are 8 languages available.

And finally, I have added a game to my blog. I will be changing this game periodically but right now it is a java version of Super Mario Brothers 3! Scroll all the way to the bottom after all of my posts and you will find the game(s).

That is all for now. I hope you all enjoy reading and playing here. If you have any suggestions on what else you would like to see please utilize the question and comment box!

Enjoy!
Anthony

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and commenting. Keep it civil. I reserve the right to delete comments if necessary, but I do not like to do that so do not harass other readers and all will be well.

Spam is not tolerated, nor are assholes.