www.HyperSmash.com

Friday, May 30, 2008

Outrages Gas Prices!!!!

So Ashley and I were driving back from dinner tonight and we needed to fill up the tank, a task that strikes fear in our hearts. So we pull into Sunoco and I look up at the glowing sign of death and the price read $3.95!!!! I thought maybe I had a bit to much to drink or maybe those mushrooms in my pasta dish were borrowed from a shaman hidden deep in the Amazon rain forest. I blinked and looked again and I was not drunk or under the influence of some psychedelic drug, the price was really $3.95 a gallon. Those type of prices are outrageous. Because a picture is worth a thousand words here you go!



I don't know what is going to happen if these gas prices keep rising. Heaven help us.

Peace out,
Anthony

1 comment:

  1. You're lucky you're up there..it's over $4 here...so ridiculous...well, I hope otherwise, everything is ok!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting. Keep it civil. I reserve the right to delete comments if necessary, but I do not like to do that so do not harass other readers and all will be well.

Spam is not tolerated, nor are assholes.