www.HyperSmash.com

Monday, March 31, 2008

Day 8--Weigh In

Day 8

1:12pm

So I know I have not posted in a few days. It has been hectic and it was hard to find time to blog everyday. Even right now I am eating lunch (fruit and a salad and some yogurt) with 15 minutes before I leave for work. So I will try to be more faithful from here on out.

First I would like to thank everyone who commented on this blog. Some of you I have not talked to in years and some I see often but do not talk to a lot; thank you. I am glad that someone reads this, it inspires me knowing someone is watching. I am greatful for all the kind words and encouragement and I will continue to write so that you can be inspired and encouraged in whatever it is that you do.

So is the diet going? It is going quite well really. I would be lying if I said that I ate no unhealthy food, however 98% of the food that I did have was healthy. I feel better, I do not walk away from the table with that stuffed feeling but I am satisfied. I have more energy and my body just feels good all around and I feel good about myself when I step away from a meal knowing that I made healthy choices and I am on my way to living a longer, better, and happier life with my family.

This diet thus far has consisted of fruits and vegetables mostly, along with protein such as meat like chicken or turkey and fish. I am quite surprised at how much I can do with the healthier food to make it good. I did have pizza the other night but it was for a friends birthday and after that pizza I jumped back onto the healthy life band wagon. Apart from that the diet has been going as planned.

As I had promised I was going to post my weight for my own personal "wiegh-in". I have decided to post it here because I think it will be good for my life and for other people to know. It is great to be able to track these things and while it is somewhat embarassing I can deal with that knowing that I am changing. So my scale finally came and I just weighed myself (before lunch) and the read out said 382.6lbs. That number would be dismaying to me however it is down about 19lbs since the last time I was weighed a few months ago. I do not how much I have lost since starting this change but I will be able to track it more readily and I will do it once a week, probably on Sundays, and post it here. So there we have it I am 19lbs closer to a better life and I will keep going.

Well that is all for now. I wish you all a wonderful day and the best of luck.


May all be well,
Anthony

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and commenting. Keep it civil. I reserve the right to delete comments if necessary, but I do not like to do that so do not harass other readers and all will be well.

Spam is not tolerated, nor are assholes.