www.HyperSmash.com

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Day 1

Day 1 Tuesday March 25, 2008

1:33pm Day 1

So the first day of my new healthy life is going well so far. This morning I went to breakfast at 9:30am and had some fruit and two hardboiled eggs and of course water. Water is pretty much now my drink of choice. At anyrate I was surprised to feel satisfied by that breakfast and it kept me satisfied until lunch. I had lunch at about 12:45, my goal is to eat at 2 hour intervals with breakfast lunch an dinner being a normal meal (except healthy) and then to snack on vegetables and fruit in between or when I become hungry. Hopefully this will keep my metabolism and blood sugar up thus making me not feel like I am famished mid afternoon. At lunch I had a salad with couscous, assorted salad vegetables, some turkey and red wine vinegar for the dressing as well as some cantaloupe and peas and carrots. It was quite good really and I do not feel lethargic or overly stuffed like I normally do. I just finsihed lunch recently so I am not feeling nay hunger but that could change in about an hour or so; good thing I went to the store last night and got some fruits and vegetables to make "snack packs". That is all for now. I will keep updating as I am able.

11:11pm Day 1

So I am about to go to bed now. The day has gone well and I do not feel hungry at this point, at least not very hungry. I had a salad and fruit for dinner as well as roasted vegetables. It was not a bad meal. I also had a few ritz baked crakcers or something like that. At anyrate this is going well so far. The only problem I am having is that the cafeteria here absolutely sucks for helping people eat healthy especially in the protein/meat department. I ran into problems today trying to get meat that was not covered in some sort of sauce or gravy and I fell back on the deli meat to put into my salad, which was also good but not exactly what I was looking for. But I am going to remain as positive as possible at this point and I hope that in a few days I will not be a grumpy bastard lol.

Goodnight all.

Keep rooting for me folks!


May all be well,
Anthony

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and commenting. Keep it civil. I reserve the right to delete comments if necessary, but I do not like to do that so do not harass other readers and all will be well.

Spam is not tolerated, nor are assholes.